Thursday, March 16, 2006

My friends and family are amazing

To: Eileen
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:15:59 -0800
Subject: Yessssss!!!!!
From: "Kayak For A Cause VI"

Your last donation put you over your goal for Kayak for a Cause! Good job! Hope the Crossing goes as smoothly!

Lauren and Steve
KFAC Paddler Motivation Managers

As you can see, you helped me achieve my sponsorship goal by midnight last night. You guys are amazing. I am so fired up ! Many thanks to Richard Fouts, for throwing in an extra donation in order that I reach that goal. "I realized my contribution got you to 475 and then I thought, SHIT ... I HAVE TO BE THE ONE THAT GETS HER TO 500."

Also, biggest laugh of the day goes to Michael Shea for honoring Don Knotts, beloved to us all, in his space on the scroll. I'll have to find a way to commemorate Don on race day.


Hopefully I had my last smoke on the way to pick up Katy at the airport last night. Told her of my quest and she is very excited to assist me in my conditioning. When she wakes up around noon, we'll go for a run (or brisk walk in my case, at least to start). I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home