Tuesday, March 21, 2006

can anyone code a count up clock for me ?

I haven't had a smoke since Thursday night and I want a count up clock on the front page of this blog so I keep going.

I thought I found one, but what I learned is that it's been

4 days
12 hours
27 minutes
28 seconds

since Thursday, March 16, 2006 at 11:30:00 PM (Hartford time), the approximate time of my last drag. The bigger those numbers get, the more inclined I will be to maintain it. Especially knowing you are watching it too.

It's been bloody cold here, and even tho that's no excuse, I haven't gotten out to start the burn yet. Within 24 hours I'll have Katy do the measurements and post them here so we can track it all together. Wish I had access to a gym for weight training but I can improvise. Any creative ideas are welcome.

Here we go !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the no smoking! You can do it, girl. We at Budget Fabulous quit smoking over a year ago and are thrilled at how good our skin looks and how wonderful our breath smells. Remember it's better to look good than to feel good. And get those Madge-arms ready. We've got some vogueing to do.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are so awesome, E. Congrats on the no smoking thing - it will go so well with the new fabulous arms ;)

xoxo
sgmNYC

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home