Sunday, July 02, 2006

Off the Leaderboard - for now, anyway ....

OK so there is no ranking after #5, so I have no idea where I landed but here are the numbers:

- Total raised by KFAC so far - $229,010 - and that for 300 members, so the average raised is less than $1K each participant

- Audrey Yu has $2818 and she's #5

- My total (right now) is $2625 so I can't be far behind Audrey

- My pod's goal is $12K total and we've got $6770 in the till - you all represent more than a third of that!

- Throw in the moral support I've gotten from all of you, and I'm over $1,000,000 :D

It will all be over in less than four weeks ! Anyone who noted on my donation page that they sponsored me in honor of or memory of someone, those names will be with me somehow on the trip across the sound. My Hall of Fame, all of you who donated and or have been supporting me via cheerleading emails and such, will also make the trip somehow. Creative ideas welcome. You know I'll entertain anything non-permanent (no tattoos, as much as I love you all).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOGGER!!!!!

Almost 48 hours have elapsed since your safety course in Norwalk. No post. No blog. Not even a summary of Navigation 101 by Timothy. Stop fannying around with wooden kayaks and get typing.

Love
Pod-9

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOGGER!!!!!

Almost 48 hours have elapsed since your safety course in Norwalk. No post. No blog. Not even a summary of Navigation 101 by Timothy. Stop fannying around with wooden kayaks and get typing.

Love
Pod-9

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home