Friday, June 23, 2006

Call me Commander ....

WOOP WOOP !!! Big thanks to Jacker and the not even a month married Mrs Boccuzzi-Vitucci for throwing me over the $2500 mark with their donations - I know you guys know what's in store should they really decide to hand me that bullhorn ....

And best giggle of the day was this note from the always supportive Ryan Moran, charity chief for KFAC:

I can only imagine if miles gives you that bullhornā€¦careful what we promise!

Just got in from the early AM pre-humidity trot .... running + humidity = misery

Weather reports for tomorrow's EMS trip aren't great but there's no stopping me now. And heck, I owe you all photos, too - how can I let you down ?

Quick sports side notes:
1) Knicks are looking for some help, think they'll consider me this time?
2) and USA soccer will soon be looking for a coach (IMO) - I'll take that call

Next week I'll be staying in Tarrytown with the very sweet Jake .... no he's not the suitor ... Jake is the uber-loveable chocolate lab who will be keeping me company while his people take a little vacation ... so I'll have some new scenery for my trots, and some great company who will no doubt force me out a few times a day - can't wait !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home