Thursday, May 04, 2006

slipped to #2 on the leaderboard .....



Who is this Tore Johnson and from where did *you* come? Nice work .... don't get too comfortable tho. Heh.

Thankfully I have only been unseated by a mere $80 .... not insurmountable but I loved seeing my name at the top of that list for the past month .... thanks, again, and obviously, to all of YOU .....

What can't be measured is the moral support you've all been giving me. Have not had to reset the "days without a puff" counter and don't plan to - and even in my weakest moments I have not succumbed. Will not. And don't laugh, but when the temptation kicks in hard (which, ugh, it still does) I think of all of you. I think of those of you who are really rooting for me to kick this almost as much as you are rooting for me to touch the shores of Long Island in July. I will.

Madonna arms are developing but what is UP with my calves ? Suddenly - no lie - one day they were *rock hard* - YEEE HAH!! First sign of real progress to date, physical manifestation anyway. Thighs are getting there, abs are close to dime bouncers, ass, well we won't go there.

Here are the inspirational Madonna photos - hopefully when I get a shot of me in kayak, you'll see mine are just as ripped. RIPPED. Sigh. And blah blah these images are copyright whoever ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home