Thursday, April 13, 2006

$2K in donations to date --- and a peek at who's out there

Thanks to pajamas and the chief howcome crew (you know who you are) for getting me to TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS in donations to date! Can I hear another WOOP WOOP ? I am in awe ... really ... you've *quadrupled* my goal ... I can't wait to get out there and get across and show you all how fired up I am .... and the thighs are changing, getting tighter, next the ass, then the arms ... starting the upper body strength training this weekend ... photos (before and hopefully after) coming soon ... of the arms anyway (since Mom is now a blog fan, I cant post the others - thanks MOM!)

And get this - who knew you could run reports and see where the blog hits are coming from? so the most fascinating cities that have hit my site have come from Jakarta, Amman, and some 16 character city in Germany. Might explain the dramatic increase in spam hitting my email too.

Ran today when I came home from working - will be back out there tomorrow too. Jenny from the block and I are starting to discuss getting in the water - anyone care to start a bet on when we'll first dip in ? Not sure what I can offer as a prize to the winner other than bragging rights ..... but get it started .... I know this is a lively and highly participatory crowd .... and those of you who *really* know me know that I cant *wait* to get in the cold cold water .... whoo hooooooo HERE WE GO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On behalf of the chiefhowcome crew, I have to take the credit of 1) checking your blog fairly regularly and 2) doing the footwork on the crew's donations.

Shoot, a girl's gotta stick up for her own footwork right! LOL! Can't be lettin' the men take all the credit!

We'll see you next weekend! We're all so proud of you! Love, Mrs. Howcome....?

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home