Tuesday, April 04, 2006

#2 on the leaderboard !!

again - you guys are amazing - this won't my most articulate post considering the time but

** YOU MADE ME NUMBER TWO ON THE LEADERBOARD! **

I realize it's early in the game but look (and Team Cheese, brill name) -



It's almost 4am here and for some reason I am awake, and of course anytime I am awake I check emails - don't you ? so the inbox has one of the regular "pump you up" messages from the event organizers - here's the quote:

One hilarious blog... one of the real benefits of leading a band of nutters is reading up on what they think of KFAC. Case in point rookie paddler Eileen Scully, who precociously made the leader board this week. She has begun chronicling her training regimen and various other personal improvement goals on her own Blog, and by all accounts the donation results are fabulous. Nice job, Eileen.

I am hoping "nutter" is a kayak term for "hardcore fundraiser." They talked about my blog. First. And BFab got a shout out! I am committed. And nothing personal, Audrey Yu, but you're going down .....

If anyone from KFAC is reading this - say HI and I'll see you at the kickoff bash on Friday!

more later ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Scully said...

you know it darlin - you will no doubt make it across before me but you are my inspiration for this - lets get our butts in the water! xo

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy Do...this is the head cheese of Cheese Makes Everything Better. Last year they said I was the precocious one. I am proud to pass the torch to you!! Great job with fundraising and the blog. I love it. Cheers and keep up the good work!

Kristine DElisa

8:59 PM  
Blogger Scully said...

cheese - thanks for the props - cant wait to meet you friday and start stirring up the fun

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home