Monday, April 03, 2006

April Fools, and Changing Clocks

First confession: took friday and saturday mornings off - I'll leave you to wonder why. Got back on it Sunday. Woke up slightly confused by the time change, but since I am rarely tethered to clocks (haven't had one in the bedroom for a few years now) I decided not to care, and put the sneeks on and hit the pavement. Got to the point where I am about half running, half walking now. When I got back, I looked at the cable box (the only reliable source for accurate time) and it was only 6:15. For those of you who know me, this is highly unusual behavior. I only get moving at 6:15 when I have a plane to catch or something.

Kept the mojo working by brewing the coffee and doing another 20 with crazylady (buns and thighs - figure I should also get Madonnas abs and ass, too, while I am at it). Felt great, fixed the coffee and some eggs, turned on the opera digital music channel on my TV (what is *that* about - I know) and climbed into the big chair to read "Flyboys." Woke up two hours later, around 10am. Laughing.

This morning, same thing, up earlier than ever, colder out there and for whatever reason was walking more than running today but I got out. Note the days ticking off the smoke counter - how great is that ?

Also huge thanks to all the recent sponsors. You guys do more to inspire me than you know. I just think, if I gave me a donation and knew that I was sitting on my rump smoking I'd be pretty disappointed. So I'm out - and you're helping me do it.

Perhaps - in April - I'll get into a kayak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home