Tuesday, April 11, 2006

great weather + incredible support = run, forrest, run !

Donations are still pouring in - big thanks to Jamma, Shorty, Luch and Lovey for their contributions to the till. And Mom, for not only posting her donation online, but posting a comment here as well !

For those of you here in the northeast, we've finally landed in SPRING .... and for those of you who already know me well (bless you) you know that this time of year does wonders for my disposition .....

Yesterday was a total stunner of a day - I got up, got out, ran the course, started the day off great .... then late afternoon said "what the heck" and took a brisk walk down to the post office (almost closer than walking to my own mailbox) which requires a significant haul uphill on the way home .... not quite retiring the V8 Heep yet but I'm all about saving that $3/gallon gas when I can ....

Did another jog this morning and that hill on Overlook Drive is looking less treacherous each time - perhaps that's progress ?

Hoping to increase the distance later this week .... remember, baby steps ....

Quick shout out to the Big Marine on his 40th - lift a few for me tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home