Wednesday, April 05, 2006

momentum

so since topping the leaderboard - the donations have been pouring in - I am so moved by all of the support - cannot begin to tell you how motivating it is

last night I even got to introduce my folks to the 21st century - and the concept of blogging - can't wait until they post comments here :)

woke up this morning to the sound of a lovely voice (albeit over the phone) - got out of bed and immediately put on the sneeks - Katie Couric be damned ! I found out second hand that her know-it-all interview techniques are moving to more sober audiences ... because I was running ! yes thats right, kids, RUNNING - made my full course at a comfortable running pace for the first time ! so now I need to lengthen the course to slightly longer than the driveway .... but I'm ready .....

came home and did my session with crazylady - made two trays of krispy treats for the KGVS who play in Greenwich today (good luck ladies!) - and yes, had to taste test but only snuck one ....

thanks all for the continuing support - I think tomorrow I may take the old school digi cam with me for the trot so you can all see the sights with me - won't that be fun ?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right! We have been introdued to the 21st century - now that we know what "blogging" is. Now if I can figure out how to enter this, I'll be all set! Great job, Eileen!! You truly are an inspiration to others! Oh, and by the way, I feel much better now knowing that you'll be in Shirleen's capable hands!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Scully said...

way to go mom - wait until you start your own blog, you'll be worldwide - but where's dad? - love ya

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home