Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"I can't see your house from here....."

for whatever reason, I've recently found myself near the coast here in CT and looking out at the sound through a very different lens - one that teeters on panic thinking "can I *do* this? damn thats far"

last sunday, rainy morning (remember the flooding and ark building?), suitor and I went to lordship for breakfast - I couldn't even see the little islands peppered in the sound, nevermind Long Island .... so my second request of you all (first being sponsorships, natch) is please pray for sun on July 29th !

this past sunday - lovely night, cocktails at / with friends in Southport, view of the sound from their deck looked like this :



um, yeah, I can't see the LI beach either - at all

deep breaths, more cocktails, hoooo waaaaaa yeah girl you can do it you can do IT you can DO IT you CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT

keep me motivated guys - holy crap I am feeling slightly intimiated

and btw, southport house with spectacular view is for sale - contact me if interested .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home