Thursday, June 01, 2006

T minus two months (yikes)

under two months now until race day ... even tho I refuse to think of it as a "race" - therefore something I can lose - it's more a "challenge" right ?

oh and just in case anyone has noticed, I am *#5* on the leaderboard now ... sigh .... but that is goodness, because the more money we all raise, the better for all the charity recipients .... at least that's what I tell myself while damning that Tom Cerio ....

and personal victories count, check out that smoke-free counter ! 76 bloody freaking days without a puff ! yeah I am stoked .... no reason to go back now, ever .... thank you all !!

has it gotten crazy hot lately or what ? I am now doing my runs in the early early mornings (getting up for some reason at 4:30-5:00 every day anyway - whats *up* there?), just as the sun pokes its head up and it's light enough for me to see the bumps and dips, but not enough so that the heat has kicked in .... hoping I can keep this up through summer, I hate sweating so much already, that running in new england summer heat is not something I am looking forward to ... ugh - any tips ? besides moving to a colder climate, I mean

have been back on the schedule since the middle of last week - the knee was thankfully cooperative and I hardly missed a beat - here's a pic of the cousins with "Bluey" or whatever the mascots name is from the game last weekend (pre-thriller incident):



crazy lady sessions are so boring tho - I want one of those huge exercise balls but hate the thought of it taking up precious space in my house ... again, any ideas ?

side note, need y'all to pray for sun this weekend - and send your well wishes to my darling Bocutz as she makes a very bold and brave step and becomes a wife on saturday ... and then sunday, as my baby girl graduates from high school (welcome to the world of debt my dear) .... big stuff, lots of smiles and tears ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home