Wednesday, May 17, 2006

little darlings .....

it feels like years since it's been clear .....

Sun finally poked its head out, I woke up fired *up* and got right out for my first run in about 10 days. Not exactly like starting over but close. Ugh. Rain sucks and I guess I have to get over it if I want to be serious. Please don't rain on race day. Please. That's all I ask. Ok, that and wind at my back. And currents in my favor. Not too much, right ?

See what you can do.

Big shout out to Terry and the Shehan Center crew - worked (if you call pouring wines work) their golf outing Monday in the deluge and got to meet a bunch of their most passionate supporters. Thanks for the opportunity, Terry, and always happy to help in any way I can.

Got a holla from the KFAC committee in their monthly "pump you up" newsletter for hanging in at #2. Then, alas, I slipped to #4 !



HELP !! As long as I stay in the top 5, I'm happy. But don't forget - top individual gets that GQ spread!! Come ON!! You know you all want to see me and a kayak draped in GQ lovelies .... I know I do ....

As an extra incentive, anyone who gives $150 or more gets to party with me, the wailers (the guys who formerly partied with Bob Marley) at the post-event lobster bash. I'd say that's worth the $150 entry fee?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the girl with the "large can" from the train last night? I can't believe you didn't mention the handsome gentlemen who bailed you out from having to commute home sober. By the way, we can get you to gold level, but you have to promise to take me to the Wailers show.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Scully said...

yah babies get me to gold and we'll all party like the rock stars we are with the wailers - we will make them look like rookies :) - and no more jokes about my tall boys ok ? xo

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home