Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tarrytown = HILLS

this may as well be San Fran, the hills here are great, totally amping up the workout - altho I haven't tried to run them yet ....

there's something wonderful about having a living thing looking at you wanting to go out for a walk - very motivating (although winter would be tough for me, you all know how I just love cold and snow) - we do about 6-8 walks per day

of course I forgot the USB cable so the photos I have taken will have to wait until I get home for posting, and storytelling

but its lovely here - suitor came to visit yesterday and Jake and I met him on the train platform, then we all walked up that huge hill to the house (poor thing was in a dress shirt and tie, lugging a briefcase, but he's quite the good sport). I did that route twice yesterday, since Dad always taught me the value of a "dry run."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home