Monday, July 17, 2006

Back on line - didja miss me ?

If I were smart I'd figure out how to have the Pink Floyd "hello, is there anybody out there" play when you read this - hoping some of you are still interested - so just hear it in the background as you read ...

Never buy a Dell. Ever. Was out of commission for over a week, probably two weeks total in the last month. Huge thanks to the team at Eppy Computer in Darien for taking over when the screws started flying out of my head.

Here's the long ago promised photo of dear Jake, my charge in Tarrytown:



Greatest. Dog. Ever. Sent me a spa certificate for taking care of him (thanks Di!). Saving it for post-Sound crossing as I sense I'll need it pretty desperately by then.

Also wanted to post a pic of the Darling Suitor so you can all see why he captivates me so:


Click me and I get bigger!

Forget it girls. He's all mine. Ok ok just kidding. Caught this dude's act down in South Street Seaport on Sunday after we left the BODIES...The Exhibition thing. Wow. Do it.

Next post will be all about the kayak excursion last Saturday up and down the Saugatuck River with Kim, the greatest guide ever. Complete with photos !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home