Monday, July 24, 2006

$25 gets me to $3K

whoever throws me over $3K gets their name(s) in PINK and ALL CAPS on my crossing shirt

you know you want that :)

KFAC total collected so far - over $330K - whoo hoo ! (or is that a woot woot? ;) jb)

shout out to TBag for getting me even closer to the leaderboard - way to go, partner!

pod bonding for my pod "merrill lynch" (er, cool name) on thurs, but I'll have to miss it due to the work schedule - so no pre-event pod photos (except those of Gil and Jenny)

bought two waterproof 35mm cameras for the journey, along with paddle gloves (no blisters! yay!) and about a thousand CLIF bars

plan is to get those 35mm dealeys to Target ASAP post-event so I can blog the triumph and post-party Sunday during recovery

really, keep the cards and letters coming - I have infrequent but palpable moments of panic - kinda like the end of my pregnancy where, no matter what, you know you are about to go through this crazy thing and you have no idea what to expect, how much it will hurt, how long it will last, but you can't get out of it ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home