Tuesday, July 25, 2006

$3175 with 3.5 days to go

Big thanks to Justin and Di for digging deep and getting me over the $3K hurdle - thanks guys ! Justin gets the BIG PINK on the shirt as promised .....

My buddies at Classic Wines and Jonathan Edwards Winery also deserve big kudos for donating cases of wine for the auction - thanks for the support! And if you want to know where to buy their wines, I am sure I can help ;)

weather.com is freaking me out - I am not looking again until friday night - if you do nothing else between now and saturday sunrise, PRAY FOR SUN or at least NO RAIN, NO TSTORMS, NO LIGHTNING

Beach party is sold out - doubt there will be a lobster left in lower ffld county that night ! will there be drinking ? with stoli and bass sponsoring, signs point to YES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home