Friday, July 28, 2006

10 hours

going to bed soon here but wanted to sign off tonight with a huge hug to all of you who have been calling and emailing me this week, especially today .....

as I sit here watching Floyd Landis on Larry King, I want to assure you all that I will not be doping before we launch - but something about the Wailers does seem to suggest it, right ?

the shirt idea didn't work out after all because, in beautiful irony, there were just too many names to include ! how great is that ?

and um yeah I was slightly thrilled that the Tstorms passed through today rather than tomorrow ....

think of me tomorrow morning as you pour your morning coffee, blow due south so I have wind on my back, and I'll touch base here as soon as I can

and anyone who is interested, you are welcome to come to Calf Pasture and listen to the Wailers even tho I cant sneak you into the tent (you know I would if I could) ... just let me know you're there

more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home