Friday, July 28, 2006

22 hours til launch


managing the panic waves .... planning a busy day so I am exhausted and can have a restful night and tuck in early ....

I'll call Katy and Mom once I cross over so if you want the real-time update, they can provide. No idea on expected arrival time as there are too many factors at play. I am going to give myself until August 1st to get over. Packing enough CLIF bars and Gatorade for a week.

Holy crap I can't believe I am doing this. Without all of you, I would have crapped out months ago. This is, in fact, proof that I *have* lost it. Finally. Unquestionably.

Here we go ! Next post, THE CROSSING! and of course, the party. Might have to be two posts. Might take me a day or so to recover from all this.

WHHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home